- Fridays: 7:30 – 9 p.m.
- Sundays: Noon – 2 p.m.
- Fridays: 12-1 p.m. (6 and under; Parent must stay)
- Fridays: 7-8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 12-1:30 p.m.
- Sundays: Noon – 1:30 p.m.
- $10 for Main Gym Only
($ due upon entering the gym)
UGA’s Open Gym provide hours of fun and safe activity for everyone from preschoolers to teens! Open to both current UGA students and guests, it is a great opportunity for students to come in and practice what they learn in classes or to just have fun on the equipment. We also have spotting coaches available to help assist kids throughout Open Gym. Parents are always welcome to attend with their child as well.
Open Gym Guidelines:
- Dress appropriately. No shoes allowed on the equipment.
- No food or drink allowed in the gym.
- All participants are expected to respect others and the facility.
- Open Gym’s are subject to cancellation due to scheduling conflicts without notification.
- For safety reasons, UGA may ask participants to leave Open Gym if they do not follow these guidelines.